First Level Consultation
We will spend one hour with you at your home ~ Walk & Talk
- We visit your home after a 10 minute detailed phone interview.
- We will meet at your home and spend about an hour going through the main areas advising you of how to best arrange your furniture, clear out clutter, and add accessories to make the biggest impact on prospective buyers.
- One of us will write down brief reminder notes for you to keep.
Second Level Consultation
We will spend two hours in your home ~ Detailed Report
- Starting with an intensive 10 minute phone interview
- We will provide you with a detailed staging report including photos
- The detailed report also includes my essential “Open House Checklist” and “Closet Organization Checklist”
Third Level Extensive Staging
We will spend to 4 hours in your home ~ Provide you with Photos
- We will set in motion a power staging event and mini-make over of your home to prepare for listing.
- We will concentrate on furniture placement and use of accessories to highlight key points of your home.
- We will consult with you about tidying up and color choices.
Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to stager arriving
(Up to four hours in the home with any additional hours reverting to a $100 hourly rate)
Fourth Level ~ Ultimate Power Staging Day
- We can transform any home, including larger homes of 2000 square feet or more.
- We will power stage your home, bringing in new furniture and accessories.
- We will provide you with photos of the transformations we achieve.